Welkom op het forum van startpagina!

Dit forum staat op alleen-lezen. Je kan hier informatie zoeken en oude berichten terugvinden, maar geen nieuwe berichten plaatsen.

Naar overzicht van alle forums

Photoshoot

• Majda Vidakovic

Hello everyone,

My name is Majda Vidakovic and I study photography in Den Haag at the Royal Academy of Arts (KABK) and I am interested in

making a series of photos of people with vitiligo. I think it's so beautiful and unique and want to capture that on my photos.

I am looking for people of all ages for it, so please let me know if you are interested!!

Many thanks and regards,

Majda

• Majda Vidakovic

My email is automatic38@gmail.com

so let me know!!

Majda

• Carla

Hello Majda,

Great you see vitiligo as beautiful and unique, the latter I can surely agree with :-) I've had vitiligo for more than 20 years and I think about 30-40% of my body is depigmented. Now that the weather is so great and the children want to go to the pool a lot, I find it hard because people do stare. As I've read from others, I too do have my ups and downs. I love summer, but hate my skin and feel more comfortable when I can wear my winterclothes again and cover up. I admire your initiative and would have loved to participate, it would be a great boost for everyone with vitiligo but I am not sure if many will be interested. I live in Sweden, so that makes it a bit hard for me. Just wanted to say, what a good idea and good luck with your project!!

Best regards,

Carla Berns

Lund, Sweden